Sunday, January 07, 2007

Heartfelt Thanks

...to everyone who emailed me or left me a comment on my anniversary post during the past week. (It's not too late, if you missed it!)

I was SOOOOOO blessed by your words of thanks and encouragement. What inspiration you have given me to continue blogging--and so many great suggestions! I'm excited to follow up on them.

Before I started blogging, I knew I would enjoy it. But I worried a lot about whether it would be a good use of my time, in God's eyes. I felt peace from Him to go ahead though, and now, hearing how God has used my words and my life to minister to some of you, I feel privileged and humbled by that answer to prayer.

He has answered other prayers too. He has blessed me with all you wonderful readers, a family that doesn't resent the time I spend blogging but is inspired by it, and the self-control (usually) not to spend more time online than I should. (Though that is a continual balancing act that keeps me leaning on God.)

So thank you, once again--family, friends, bloggers, non-bloggers.... I am so grateful to God for connecting us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi again. It was really interesting to read this post too. I haven't been blogging long, but I have written a couple posts about why we blog and how it can be helpful. I think that it has been overall a great blessing to me as well. I just have to keep clear of the pitfalls of spending too much time on the internet.

Thanks for sharing,
Heidi