Friday, May 04, 2007

This sweet post from my real-life friend Amy celebrates her wedding anniversary (Papa Rooster married them) and also highlights the ministry they've received at our church. Extended family, Rez-goers and Rez-expats will appreciate!

Note to local friends: Seussical ticket orders are due tomorrow! Call me ASAP if you haven't ordered yours!

And a big thank you to all who have ordered tickets already--it really helps our family afford to be involved. Seussical's going to be our best show yet, they're saying! Can't wait to see you there.

Finally...Which Seussical Character Are You?

Let me know if you get something other than Horton the Elephant. We're three for three here so far. There's a pro-life question that we figure must be weighted heavily towards Horton!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Thank you for linking to my post. I was beginning to wonder if anyone had read it! I'm glad it spoke to you.

As for the Seussical quiz, we're 2 for 3 Hortons, here. The kiddo came up as Cat in the Hat.

Anonymous said...

I'm the Cat in the Hat! I don't know what that means, though...
Taryn

Erin said...

I was JoJo, whoever that is and whatever that means, lol!

At A Hen's Pace said...

Erin--Jojo is the little Who boy with the big imagination!

Taryn--It means...you pop up unexpectedly? You have a zany streak? Not sure!!

Jeanne