Friday, June 01, 2007

The Darndest Things

Chicklet 4: One dark time, I had a tummy ache. So I said, "God, please make it better."

Mom: And did it feel better?

C4: Yes.

Mom: Oh, good.

C4: And he wasn't snoring so I wasn't laughing.

Mom: Who--Bantam2? (she shares a room with her little brother)

C4: No, God.

Mom: Oh! Does He snore sometimes?

C4: Yeah, sometimes.

Mom: Where does God sleep?

C4: Up in heaven. [Changes subject.]

Later that morning...

C4: Bantam2 doesn't always bite on everything. (At that moment he was sipping from a bitten-up straw.)

Mom: No? Well, that's good.

C4: But on me sometimes, when I lick him. But sometimes he just licks me back very nicely.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Hee hee hee!! Sometimes he just licks me back very nicely. Hee hee.

I can just picture it.

tonia said...

*grin*

how I miss those little 4 year old jewels of wisdom!

Islandsparrow said...

Thanks for the smiles this Monday morning!