Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Return of the Kid Blogs

Today, my kids all updated their blogs with a descriptive paragraph about themselves. Oh, and we finally created one for Bantam12 (now aka Super Dude).

They'll be posting their Sonlight writing assignments there regularly. I think it's so helpful to have an audience in mind when you write--and even better if the audience isn't only your immediate family.

So, Beloved Extended Family, we're counting on you to click over once in a while and leave random encouraging comments. And any Beloved, Loyal Readers who are willing to help shoulder the burden--you go, girlfriends! I'll mention updates regularly here. You'll all have my undying thanks and appreciation.

So go on and pay 'em a visit....!

EDITED TO ADD:
It might be helpful if I mentioned that the links to their blogs are in my sidebar, 2/3 of the way down.

Duh.

No comments: