Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Trying Not to Stress

Between doctor visits and dress rehearsals, I haven't got much packing done this week...

And this morning our realtor called--twice--to schedule showings for tonight and tomorrow!

It's all good though. Gotta keep that in mind.

Thank you, Lord, for these opportunities. We thank You for them, and for the time we have each day to do the things You send us to do.

I thank you for these showings...one of them could be a buyer for our house!

I thank you for excellent medical care, and how much better Bantam9 is feeling after the doctor drained his wound yesterday. I couldn't believe how he was dancing and running around on it last night--praises, praises!!

I thank you for these dress rehearsals and all that my kids are learning. I thank you for the chance to have so much fun together as a family and with good friends, and for the memories we'll treasure.

And the rest, it will get done, in Your time and in Your strength. Amen.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. (Matthew 6:34)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Praying you find peace in the chaos...