Monday, May 11, 2009

Catch-Up

This week I am playing catch-up on school, laundry, errands, paperwork, Facebook, life...everything but blogging!

Unless I think of something I just have to say.

I may have more creative juices flowing when I catch up on sleep, too. I am still not recovered from Bantam14's sleepover party.

Or the accident, exactly. I still have a little stiffness and the slight headache, but they are almost gone. Praise God the kids are all totally fine!

Oz was fun for two weeks, but now we're back in Kansas, so to speak. And my, how things fell into disrepair while we were gone....

2 comments:

tonia said...

rest up and don't worry. the rest of us are playing catch up too. hope you feel better soon. ((jeanne))

Megan Cobb said...

Accident?? Must go do a little catching up of my own. Glad you are all okay!