Thursday, March 04, 2010

Back from Ancient China

Yes, I'm back...but too busy to upload pics from Mulan yet! Papa Rooster has been traveling and he's my main man for photos. I have a few on my camera but I've become somewhat camera-phobic about trying to upload them without PR or a teen at home to help me when things invariably go haywire.

Plus I've been focusing hard on my job this week to get ready for the end of this winter session of theater classes, we had a church meeting one night, B14 and BC17 both have research papers in progress AND I haven't been sleeping well.

But I do have some videos that Papa Rooster got ready for me to post a few weeks ago, so maybe it's a good time to start doling them out.

Here, for your viewing pleasure, is Bantam11's one-minute audition number, "Friend Like Me" from Aladdin. I promise you: You will be entertained!

No comments: