Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Happy New Year, Happy Blogiversary

Eight years ago on New Year's Eve, I started this little blog.

It's been a busy year, and it's a busy night. We have friends here to eat, pray, play Scrabble, watch Call The Midwife and see the New Year in. 

I haven't been able to keep up with blogging as well as I used to; I know things slowed down significantly this past year. But still, blogging seems to me to be something worth doing, so I shall endeavor to continue, with God's help.

It's been my tradition to invite your comments to help encourage and celebrate with me. It's always a treat to hear from long-time readers as well as new ones. Anything you'd like to share about yourself, suggestions, questions, compliments or observations are all welcome and so encouraging!

Happy 2014 to you all!!


Moyra said...

Happy New Year and Blogiversary!

I'm definitely still reading and praying, even if I still rarely comment. I particularly appreciated your post about the jewellery, and the message that could give out.

I'm still in the middle of England, working in the same education sector, but in a new job! (Nearer to home, much smaller institution, more of the kind of students I work with best).

My blogging has been less frequent, but hopefully with a new blog home will be amending that.

Janice Skivington said...

Happy New Year and happy blogging to you. I have passed a five year anniversary blogging and you were my helpful mentor in the beginning. Thanks, Jeannie. Every year I consider whether to stop the blog but decide to keep it up because I just enjoy sharing. I have enjoyed what you share also and encourage you to keep it up. Sometimes you post a Scripture or poem that is just the thing for my heart to read that day.

Anne Kennedy said...

Happy Anniversary!

Amy @ Experience Imagination said...

Happy Blogiversary (a few days late)!

I haven't been reading blogs as much as I used to either, so the slow down works for me. I've pretty well abandoned my old blog, but have recently started writing some devotional thoughts in a new blog (e-mail me if you want the URL).

Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.