Thursday, September 21, 2006

Narnia, Here We Come!

"Oh! We've got to make calls to sell tickets for The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe!" I exclaimed to no one in particular.

"Are you going to call the lion and the witch?" Chicklet 4 asked.

"Uh-huh," I answered absently, searching for the phone.

"They're going to talk funny," she giggled.

***

If you live near enough to come, there are still lots of good seats left! (It's the evenings of Oct. 6, 7, 13 & 14; there are matinees on the 7 & 14.)

The Makeup Committee, which I'm chairing, meets tomorrow night to try out some ideas. We have good Fairies, Elves, Woodland Maidens, and about a dozen different Narnian Animals, plus evil Hags, Dwarves, Ogres, Wolves and Cruelies to think about--in addition to Aslan, the White Witch, and Tumnus. There are only seven Humans in the whole cast--the four Pevensies, Professor Digory, Mrs. Macready, and Father Christmas.

How are we going to do it? I'm supposed to have that figured out, but I don't. And dress rehearsals start in less than two weeks!

I'm relying on my extremely talented and creative Committee to help think this through. I'm looking forward to tomorrow night!

No comments: