Thursday, February 08, 2007

A New Blog

My blogging friend Blest With Sons has started a new group blog called Asperger's Syndrome: These Kids Are Cool!--and I'm going to be one of the regular contributors. Its mission is to help and encourage Christian parents of kids with AS (or anything similar, such as High-Functioning Autism).

So today, while we are busy staging two performances of Cinderella for huge groups of school children (600+ kids at each show), go read my post about the part my oldest son plays in our family's theater activities!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so glad you posted this...I used to read Blest with Sons a long time ago...lost the url when I started messing around with my template/blogroll!!! (I didn't have Bloglines then) I actually printed off one of her posts (it was about teaching her son using cards) to use in a lecture when we discuss autism and asperger's. I am going over there now and will subscribe! Thanks!!!