Thursday, April 12, 2007

Collect for Thursday in Easter Week

Almighty and everlasting God, who in the Paschal mystery established the new covenant of reconciliation: Grant that all who have been reborn into the fellowship of Christ's Body may show forth in their lives what they profess by their faith; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen.

Oh, Lord, so often my words and actions are inconsistent with what I believe and desire. May I show forth in my life what I profess by my faith. May my beliefs, desires, thoughts, words and actions consistently align themselves with Your Word and with Yourself.

1 comment:

wendybirde said...

Hi Jeanne, Just wanted to let you know you've been awarded a "thinking blogger award" : ) here:
http://thebluebirdofhappinesscomestotea.blogspot.com/2007/04/laurel-wreaths-for-five-fab-faves.html

A Blessed Week <>< Wendy