Saturday, September 25, 2010

Summer Photo Shoot

When we were in Ohio, we overlapped with both my brothers and their families for one beautiful afternoon on the farm where I grew up. We were all dressed up for my mother's retirement party at the hospital where she's worked as an RN since the 60's. It was a great photo op, and I'm so glad that Papa Rooster got us all to stand still long enough for him to take these photos!

Here's our family...


And here is our traditional "stairstep cousins" picture, from youngest to oldest (with one small, very cute deviation)...  You should click to enlarge this one, as the camera really captured some personalities!


And here is the whole group, including my parents!


3 comments:

Heather said...

Those are some good pics, especially considering how many people were in each one!

Linds said...

Beautiful photos!

Amy said...

Aww!! Everybody's getting so big! I like how all the little cousins are holding hands in the second photo. :)