Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Thank You!

Wow. 

All you blessed souls who commented on my "Five Years" post--some of you for the first time--I can't thank you enough for your kind and encouraging words!

You have inspired me, all over again, and just when I need it most.  I especially appreciated hearing what you all enjoy reading.  Lately, it's been so easy to think, "Oh, who wants to read another book review, or another post about my kids, or parenting, or our church?  Folks probably are getting bored.  Other bloggers have more and better things to say." 

And then I start thinking about what we're going to have for dinner.  Or notice how all the kids have disappeared without doing their chores.  Or check Facebook.  And leave posting for another day.

So thank you.  Your words have started my words flowing already--in my head, anyway--on a couple of topics that I've really been blocked on, as well as a dozen other things I could write about.  Now, to find the time...but the inspiration is a gift to me!

Comments are still open on "Five Years," if you wish to add yours!

1 comment:

janice skivington said...

Dear "Hen",
Please keep blogging. I have found so many inspirational nuggets of gold in reading your blog. You have a God given talent for writing and it is appreciated. Blessings in your new Year!