Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Although I am profoundly grateful for the many blessings God has given me, I don't have time for a profound post today.  Too many people in the house, too much fun and laughter playing Uno, Catchphrase, and right now, that mind reading game with 12 magazines on the floor and a pointer, that you keep playing until everyone figures out the trick.  In fact, I only have time for a quick post because I figured it out right away!

So from the bottom of my thankful heart comes a Thanksgiving funny for today:

A few weeks ago Chicklet was helping me look through some boxes of old clothes.  We ran across an outfit that she wanted to try on.  It was sort of a prairie-style blouse, skirt and apron--way too large for her, but she donned them anyway.

"Look, Mom, I'm a pomegranate!" she exclaimed.

It took me a minute.

"Oh, you mean...a Pilgrim?"

2 comments:

sana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hen Jen said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Hen!! Ha, pomegranate/pilgrim...easy mistake!
:)